Acquire your D-U-N-S number
Apple uses your D-U-N-S number, a unique 9 digit code distributed by Dun & Bradstreet, to verify your organization’s identity. This article outlines the steps for acquiring your D-U-N-S number.
Before you start:
- Depending on your organization’s existing documentation, this process could take up to 2 weeks.
- Be prepared to provide the legal entity name of your organization.
Please note: If you have any difficulties or questions with your D-U-N-S number while setting up your Apple Developer Account, navigate to Apple’s Support page. You can also submit a ticket to D&B by clicking here.
- Navigate to this page.
- Complete the following form.
- If you already have a D-U-N-S number, Apple will immediately send it to you.
- If you need to register for a new D-U-N-S, you will have an option to submit your information to Duns & Bradstreet for free.
- By completing either of the above methods, you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with your D-U-N-S number.