Finish your Apple Developer account enrollment
Within 5 business days, you will receive an email from Apple confirming your acceptance to the Apple Developer Program. This article outlines the steps for finishing your enrollment.
Submit your Apple Developer account application
|Please note: If you have any difficulties or questions while setting up your Apple Developer account, navigate to Apple’s Support Page|
- Once Apple accepts your application you will receive an email with the subject “Continue your Developer Program enrollment.”
- Review and accept the “Program License Agreement”
- Now that you have completed Apple’s enrollment, navigate to your Apple Developer account.
- On the left side of the screen, select the Membership tab.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and click the checkbox that is labelled Auto-Renew Membership.
- The Automatic Program Membership Renewal form will appear. Click the checkbox at the bottom of the form and then Submit to accept the terms.
We recommend that you enable the Automatic Renewal feature to reduce the risk of your membership expiring without your knowledge. Please note: if your developer fee was waived initially, you will not be charged when the membership automatically renews.
|Please note: Once you complete enrollment, we will need to be invited to your App Store Connect account.|